10outof10 Productions Limited.
Conditions of Hire
These conditions shall apply to all transactions for the supply of equipment & materials
New Customers will need to provide TWO forms of ID including one with photograph & one with address that payment card is registered to.
10 out of 10 Productions will herein be known as 10outof10
1. Supply charges for equipment are based on a period of one week or weekend.
1.1. A deposit of up to £250.00 will be taken for all hires. The balance will be returned within 2 working days once all equipment has be returned & checked.
1.2. Additional charges accrue at the full hire rate together with consequential loss in the event of the breach of these conditions or the equipment not being available for use by other customers
1.3. Equipment must be returned on the date specified in the contract in a clean and serviceable condition.
1.4. All cables must be returned coiled and taped. A charge of £2 per cable will be made for any in default.
2. 10outof10 cannot take any responsibility for any injuries to personnel or damage to property sustained as a result of use of dry-hired equipment. Equipment hired will be at the Customers risk during the hire period and the Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused. The Customer undertakes therefore to insure all hired for the full replacement value.
2.1 Customers are responsible for ensuring that any relevant Rules, Regulations or Statutory Provisions that govern the use of any equipment supplied by 10outof10 are complied with. 10outof10 will in no way assume liability for any loss or damage caused through non-compliance with such Rules, Regulations and Statutory Provisions.
3. All equipment is supplied in normal working order. The only liability to 10outof10 for any defect or equipment failure shall be limited to the rectification of any such defect or failure that may arise from fair wear and tear.
3.1 Equipment hired must not be modified or altered in any way whatsoever.
3.2 Should any equipment be found to have been altered 10outof10 will charge the Customer up to the full replacement value to correct any modification made.
3.3 Any defect or failure of equipment supplied to the Customer should be notified to 10outof10 within 24 hours. Should the Customer fail to notify 10outof10 of any such defect or damage they will be liable for the costs arising to rectify any defect or damage that may include parts and labour up to the full the equipment.
3.4 Spare Lamps MUST be returned for inspection or a charge for the replacement will be made.
3.5 The customer agrees to pay 10outof10 the full retail cost of any equipment lost, stolen or damaged beyond economic repair (without deduction for usage wear, tear or age)
4 The Customer shall be responsible for advising the Company as to the location of any hired equipment at all times during the period of hire. No equipment shall be allowed out of mainland Great Britain without prior consent of the Company.
4.1 All equipment remains the property of the Company.
4.2 The Company reserves the right to substitute other suitable designs for equipment ordered.
Termination of Hire.
5. 10outof10 shall be entitled to terminate the contract with immediate effect and to repossess the equipment if at any time:-
(a) The customer is in breach of these terms; or
(b) The customer shall take any steps or if any act or proceeding is commenced in which the customer’s solvency is in the reasonable view of 10outof10 in doubt. Such termination shall not affect the right of 10outof10 to recover from the customer any monies due under this contract, interest, consequential loss or damages for breach
5.1 The customer hereby authorises 10outof10 to enter upon any property upon which 10outof10 reasonably believe any equipment to be and 10outof10 in their absolute discretion may recover and remove the equipment.
5.2 The customer hereby authorises 10outof10 (notwithstanding any subsequent instruction to the contrary after the date of the commencement of the contract) to deduct any sums properly due to 10outof10 arising under a breach of these terms from any credit card, debit card or charge account details of which are in the possession of 10outof10
6. The Customer will pay all hire charges on the agreed date. If payments are not made by the appropriate date equipment may be repossessed and/or services withdrawn and any discounts offered will be cancelled. The hirer will be liable to pay interest on unpaid balances at the rate of 4% per annum above the base rate of National Westminster Bank PLC.
7 In no way whatsoever will 10outof10 be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of repossession of equipment or withdrawal of services.
7.1 Should the Customer cancel the services of the Company less than 24 hours prior to commencement, the Customer will be liable to pay 10outof10 up to 75% of the total fee together with the value of any expense incurred on the Customers behalf.
7.2 Should the Customer cancel the services of the Company having taken advantage of any promotional or discounted deals with 10outof10, 10outof10 reserve the right to issue a credit note for the value of the hire in place of a full refund.
Upon taking delivery of hired equipment you will be asked to sign this delivery note.
By signing this document you are accepting the above terms and conditions of business